If you are unable to donate cash, you are able to save on our costs by helping with goods that we are always in need of. This in turn saves our reserves, and allows us to use them carefully. We are also permitted to sell items in our shops during current Covid19 stage. So all and any sell able goods are welcome at our Pinetown Shop, delivered or collected?
We are always in need of the following:
- Adult diapers (mostly medium and large)
- Non perishable food (rice, maize, tins, tea, beans etc)
- Hygiene products (soap, toothpaste, cream, dettol etc)
- Wound dressings and medical consumables (antiseptic, bandages, gauze etc)
- Paper and stationary
- Cleaning materials & toilet rolls
- Fabric & Stampkoring (wheat used in making Snuggies for fundraising)
Examples of good sellers in our shops:
- Sporting equipment
- Anything someone would treasure
Please feel free to contact us to discuss, or to drop items at Sherwood (patient care & admin) or the Pinetown shop.