Our next silent auction is taking place from Saturday 23rd through to Saturday 30 November 2019 (excl Sunday) at our Pinetown Charity Shop – 5 Butts Road (off Underwood Road, next to Hatton’s Kwik Spar)
Viewing/Bidding:23 – 30 November 2019
Monday to Friday 09h00 –15h45
Saturdays 08h30 –12h00
To ensure we have a fair and enjoyable auction, please may we ask that the rules are adhered to. Last Bid must be submitted by 12h00 on Saturday 30 November 2019.
Should you be unable to attend the auction, email bids will be accepted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – a confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of all email bids.
Here are the descriptions of the various categories, links are below:
- Category A Paintings, Tapestries, Carvings, Sculptures
- Category B Books, Cards, Photos, Stamps, Postcards
- Category C Ceramics, China, Porcelain, Figurines
- Category D Clocks, Scientific Instruments, Maritime
- Category E Electrical, Lighting, Kitchenalia
- Category F Furniture, Carpets, Rugs, Suitcases and Trunks
- Category G Glass and Crystal
- Category H Jewellery, Watches, Coins, Bank Notes and Medals
- Category I Militaria, Sundry Other, Clothing
- Category J Silver, Silver Plate and Metalware
- Category K Dolls, Toys, Musical Instruments, Records, Sports and Hobbies
Please find below your links to go to the various catalogue’s.
PLEASE NOTE: LOT NO. F200 AND F201 IN THE TWO LARGE CATALOGUES HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY SWAPPED AROUND